- B.A. (Punjab University)
- LL.B. (Punjab University)
- Senior Partner
Areas of Practice
- Intellectual Property Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Employment law
- Immigration law
Mr. Hasan, was brought up in a family of successful business men. However, despite that he followed his dream, thus, his natural aptitude of law led him to study of law and to pursue his career as a lawyer. Owing to his outstanding vision and intellect, he was quick to identify the areas with a lot of promise in future and devoted his full attention to those fields.
Mr. Hasan’s ability to foresee the future trends, his attention to details and his practical knowledge of business in Pakistan, has made him an extremely sought after lawyer both in Pakistan as well as internationally. Many of his clients have been able to successfully protect their rights and avert huge losses by seeking his insightful and practical advice.
Mr. Hasan is Executive Partner of M&H and has vast and diverse practical experience, covering IP, commercial law, employment law and immigration law. He has acted as legal advisor to reputed multinational firms included in Fortune 100. Mr. Hasan is an active member of various reputed international and local associations and has enjoyed important positions in these associations. Mr. Hasan is well recognized in international legal circles and has spoken on different forums.
Key Recent Assignments
- Advised Pakistan’s largest food company in its acquisition project.
- Devised strategy for a large American chain for protecting its trademark from revocation claim.
- Supervised successful registration of domain names of a multinational company in 30 jurisdictions in three Continents.
- Advised a large international banking group in drafting Pakistani chapter of its employee guidelines for using internet.
- Advised a large international banking group on launch of its social networking program.
- Cell: 0300- 8459859
- Office: 103-A Bridge Colony Lahore Cantt, Lahore, Pakistan.